Technology Strategy & Planning
A precise understanding of our clients’ strategic goals creates the cornerstone on which our projects are built. Each new collaboration is therefore started with a lengthy questions and answers process in which the ideal end-points of the project are defined. At this stage we also attempt to help our clients consider all of their solution options before committing to any particular path. We often manage to find simpler and faster solutions to complex problems. This initiation process typically includes :
- Technology design, strategy and planning
- Infrastructure assessment analysis and design
- Agile processes optimization
- Integration and iterative deployment planning
Content & Commerce Applications
Our engineers have worked on everything from the largest enterprise-level proprietary content management systems to the latest open-source commerce platforms. This high level of industry experience enables us to understand our clients existing situation and to immediately hit the ground running on new projects, whether that involves integrating or upgrading an existing system or developing a new one from scratch or using open-source tools.
- Content management systems (CMS) development
- Digital commerce platform development & integration
- Application internationalization and localization
- API development and 3rd party application integrations
Our team covers the entire range mobile solution across multiple platforms. The process encompasses application design (UI/UX) analysis as well as back-end and front-end infrastructure planning, two crucial components in delivering high-end, scalable mobile applications.
- Mobile strategy assessment
- Web to mobile application planning and migration
- Mobile design (UX/UI)
- Mobile commerce and social integration
- Mobile API development and integration
- Mobile Advertising
Support & Maintenance
Once a project is completed, Alensa is often tasked with maintaining continuous support and maintenance on the systems developed. We support our clients on an ongoing basis in keeping existing systems running smoothly as well as developing new features and modules according to clients’ evolving requirements. Our overall approach is that first-rate support & maintenance are equally as important to the long-term success of a project as the initial development itself.
- Website optimization and enhancement
- Rapid prototyping and beta-testing
- New features development and roll-out
- Ongoing maintenance
Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure
The choice between dedicated hosting or cloud based systems is often not as easy as it might seem. Our strategic planners conduct a complete requirements analysis before making a recommendation, which always consider both cost-based as well as security-based factors. In either case our team strives to devise the perfect hosting solution that reduces cost, increases scalability and improves the overall level of service to clients.
- Cloud migration feasibility assessment
- Cloud architecture infrastructure design
- Migration planning and deployment
- Social platforms and applications
It is not uncommon for one company to be using multiple systems and applications to support core business functions. At the same time it is very common to find that gaps and inconsistencies between systems and the groups that manage them lead to inefficiencies that jeopardize their long term success. We can help bridge these gaps and create ways to streamline core business functions and services.
- Custom API development
- Application integration design
- Content/data planning and migration
- 3rd party systems integration